In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “Five a Day.”You’ve being exiled to a private island, and your captors will only supply you with five foods. What do you pick?
This should be an easy choice. Here is the food I’m going to pick:
- North Sea Salmon. The best Salmon in the world. And if they really get a fresh North Sea Salmon, I don’t even need any spice to enjoy it.
- Pineapple. This fruit can basically suit for any meals, from breakfast to supper. And the taste simply clean off any after taste of other food.
- Good Coffee. OK, so this is a drink instead of food. But they better serve it if they don’t want me to turn to zombie and eat them.
- Wagyu Steak. Enough said about this Japanese Beef. They better provide it, just in case I turn into zombie and start eating flesh.
- Tiramisu or Black Forest Cake. Whichever they choose, it must come with real liqueur, not artificial one.
I would love to hear your choice as well, or recommendation if I need to exchange any of the item above.